Financial / Terms
Minimum Investment: $105,000
Support & Training Provided
Financial Assistance Provided: Yes
1-800-WATER DAMAGE ™ is a low overhead, recession proof, and simple to operate water damage restoration franchise. When water damage occurs, we use modern technology and equipment to dry customers’ homes or businesses in just a matter of days. The majority of jobs we perform are emergency service and most often are paid for by the insurance industry. Insurance companies prefer to professionally dry out a water damage related mess and avoid future mold mitigation, then to deal with expensive rip out or a job poorly done. This and other factors make this a truly recession resistant business, which is certainly an important consideration when choosing your new business in today’s economy!
1-800-Water Damage Quick Bytes
• Sustainable business with insurance companies paying the majority of our invoices
• Name easy to recall and nationally recognized with branded number and web site
• B2B sales and marketing with recurring revenue channels—contractors, insurance professionals, and property managers
• Build equity fast with large exclusive territory and a high percentage of recurring revenue
• Scalable opportunity with initial franchise territories for one or two van set-ups
• Low total initial investment with home-based owner operator option
• Get started with 1-2 employees with technicians doing the heavy work
• Achieve breakeven fast with high gross margin, low fixed overhead, and median job revenue of $3,011
• Franchising since 2002 with more than 68 franchises in 22 states
When do People Call 1-800-Water Damage- 1-800 WATER DAMAGE is the number to call whenever a house, apartment complex, condo, hotel or office building has any type of wet mess. All sorts of every day problems create a water damage emergency—frozen or broken pipes spew water everywhere; washer or dish washer pumps water to the wrong place; water heater breaks; water supply lines to refrigerator or other appliances fail; toilet overflows; septic tank back fills; ceiling sprinkler system activates; water floods in from an outside source; and countless other incidents where the number to call is 1-800-WATER DAMAGE. In fact, a huge proportion of insurance claims involve water damage!