Financial / Terms
Minimum Investment: $35,842
Support & Training Provided
Financial Assistance Provided: No
Abrakadoodle provides the highest quality, educationally rich, imaginative art education program to children ages 20 months to 12 years old.
Kids use Paints, modeling Compounds, canvas, oil pastels and more!
Kids learn about artists both master and contemporary.
Markets everywhere are receptive to the program.
Abrakadoodle Curriculum EXCEEDS the National Standards for Visual Arts Education.
Classes are provided using a staff of part time teachers at host educational sites such as schools, park programs, community centers, day care centers and other locations.
Parents, Kids and Schools all love the program.
What makes Abrakadoodle Unique?
- Abrakadoodle has the most experienced management team in children’s services. Mary Rogers and Rosemarie Hartnett each have 20+ years experience in supplemental education franchises.
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked Abrakadoodle the #1 Art Education Franchise in their Annual Franchise 500 issue for 2007.
- Abrakadoodle has a strategic partnership with Crayola.
- Abrakadoodle is Technology Focused.
- Online Class listings and registration available at the touch of a button.