Financial / Terms
Minimum Investment: $50,000
Support & Training Provided
Financial Assistance Provided: No
Zen Massage Talking Points:
• Low investment
• No Contracts / No Membership Fees for clients and a “unique & positive” relationship with massage therapists and staff
• Simple build out – reception area and 9-12 massage rooms
• Concept can operate in relatively small footprint 2000 – 2500 square feet
• Usually ramps up quickly
• Compelling alternative to expensive spas that charge double or triple the retail price for a similar service.
• More and more people are recognizing the benefits of therapeutic massage. Historically it has not been affordable to the masses.
• Not usually difficult to recruit staff – go directly to schools. Therapists find the concept refreshing and fair.
As a Zen Massage center franchisee you will carry little to no inventory, invest a reasonable amount of money and be the first in many cases in your market with the concept that everybody’s talking about.
THE MASSAGE INDUSTRY:
Industry statistics: According to The American Massage Therapy Association
• Consumers now spend between $6 and $11 billion annually on visits to massage therapists.
• Doctors and consumers are increasingly turning to massage as an adjunct to regular health practices
• The Spa industry employs almost 300,000 full-time and part-time people and is growing at an annual rate of 20% each year.