Financial / Terms
Minimum Investment: $120,000
Support & Training Provided
Financial Assistance Provided: No
About Zoup! Franchise
Zoup Franchise is the leading fast-casual soup concept restaurant that is defining the category with its premium and proprietary soups as well as sandwiches and salads. Each location offers 12 hand-crafted varieties each day from its collection of hundreds of proprietary recipes. “Something for Everyone” nutritional options include low-fat, vegetarian, dairy-free and low-points. All recipes feature all-natural, fresh ingredients and complex layers of taste and flavor. Zoup! also offers made-to-order GreenZ! Salads, SandwichZ! and TryTwo! Combos, Zoup! consistently receives accolades from local and national media and organizations, including #4 of Top 100 Movers & Shakers by Fast Casual Magazine, INC magazine, HOUR Detroit Magazine’s “Best Soup” and Nation’s Restaurant News “Hot Concepts!”
Why Choose Zoup!
Everything Matters! That’s why at Zoup! we always operate within a framework of principles and uncompromisingly high standards. Standards that influence our space and packaging. Standards that demand the finest ingredients in everything we make. Standards that guarantee the quality and authenticity of each pot, bowl and cup of soup we serve. And, while all of this may seem extravagant for a business like ours, without it, Zoup! would merely be soup. Franchisees Benefit from a Strong Brand in a Fast-Growing SegmentWith the same “Everything Matters” philosophy that ensures quality, satisfaction and convenience for our customers, Zoup! has created the infrastructure, systems and support programs that give franchisees the tools they need to build their own successful businesses.In addition to the opportunity to own a one-of-a-kind, exciting business that has a proven record of success, Zoup! franchisees enjoy the following benefits:
- Strong niche positioning consistent with consumer preferences.
- Low cost of entry relative to other food franchise concepts.
- Single units and, for qualified candidates, multiple units/semi-absentee operation gives candidates greater financial flexibility and security.
- Simplified menu items require little prep and allow for a “front of house” focus.
- Availability of great territories.
- Proprietary web-based POS (Point of Sale) system.
- Z!Net business management system tracks and drives franchisees’ productivity and profitability.
- Fast-Casual segment is the fastest growing in the restaurant industry.